Self catering accommodation Loch Lomond
Self catering holiday accommodation Drymen Loch Lomond, Scotland.
Situated in the conservation village of Drymen, a beautiful, high specification upper town house, at the heart of Scotland's Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. The generously proportioned modern designed apartment offers self catering accommodation, sleeping 4, with a fully equipped kitchen, lounge with separate dining area, large attic double bedroom, twin bedroom, bathroom with electric shower, space for one car in private car park, communal area for drying clothes, picnicking, barbeques etc. This self catering accommodation has been completely refurbished and tastefully decorated throughout, with original artworks, rugs, sumptuous soft furnishings and bedding, with the intention of creating a relaxing home from home.
- Lower hallway: hanging area for outdoor clothes, boots and shoes, golf bags and fishing tackle, a towel is also provided here for you to dry off your dog, before heading upstairs to relax
- Mid-hallway: off of this are the main apartments
- Kitchen: with stainless steel oven and ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, Tassimo pod coffee machine, quality cookware, utensils and ceramics. Well-stocked spices, salt, sugar and condiments are always provided
- Open plan sitting / dining room: a uniquely shaped room offering private dining within an open plan area. The lounge area has two comfortable sofas, widescreen TV, DVD, free satellite, a selection of DVD’s, books and board games, and a Playstation 2 console with a selection of games and driving wheel
- Bedroom one: is a large twin room on the main floor of the property, with pine twin beds, and integrated wardrobes
- The bathroom: is also on the main level, tiled throughout, offering a modern white suite and electric instant shower over the bath. Bubble bath is always provided to help you unwind at the end of your day
- The upper level: is home to the master bedroom, TV, DVD, free satellite are all available in this room. This is reached by a pine staircase
- The house benefits from a FREE WiFi (wireless) broadband internet installation, with secure password protected access (Full Specifications)
When you compare prices for Loch Lomond self catering accommodation, don't forget that with our rental rates there is:
- No extra charge for heating (at any time of the year)
- No extra charge for your dogs (we are dog friendly)
- No extra charge for linen or towels
- Free WiFi (wireless) broadband internet provided
- Minimum of 10% discount for consecutive weeks taken
- Rebooking discounts for returning guests
- You have the exclusive use of the property - you will NOT be required to share accomodation with anyone else, guaranteed
- And we are Scottish Tourist Board 4 star rated
Smoking is not permitted within the property, the majority of our guests ask for non smoking self catering accommodation for their own personal comfort.
This property comfortably sleeps 4 adults, and it is with comfort in mind that unfortunately we cannot accept any request for a greater number of guests than this.
All bedding and towels are provided in this property free of charge, however if you require us to provide a travel cot (free of charge), then please do bring your own linen for this.
Electric Heating throughout, at no extra cost (at any time of the year).
We are dog friendly, and well-behaved dogs are very welcome. However we have laminate flooring throughout the upper floors of the building, so a towel is provided to thoroughly dry your pet on the ground floor before entering the main living areas.
To book this self catering holiday accommodation, Loch Lomond, please email -
firstname.lastname@example.org with your required dates, number of people in your party and any specific requests that you might have. We will then send you a reservation form so that if you wish, you may confirm your booking details.